Architectural Review Committee (ARC):
- To assist the Board in its fiduciary responsibility to manage development on the High Lonesome Ranch Estates consistent with the CCRs.
- To review each Architectural Review Request (ARR) for consistency with the CCRs.
- To prepare and update the Guideline document and make any appropriate changes.
- To insure that each ARR includes all the information necessary as outlined on the Guideline document.
- To prepare proposals for Association Rules as stated in Article 5.3 of the CCRs.
- Be sure Webmaster is informed of all ARRs
- Communicate with committee members to prepare a written proposal for Board action on each ARR received since the previous Board meeting.
- Submit the minutes of each committee meeting to the Board Secretary.
- If questions arise regarding interpretation of the CCRs, request the CCR committee to provide their input.
- Present these proposals to the Board for a final decision.
- The ARC Board member liaison will complete the report and send it to Cadden and notify the Webmaster of the final decision.
- Provide a committee report each month outlining any activity. If there is no committee activity during the month, provide a written report stating No